Best Western is offering a free night certificate for your next stay when you register for its latest promotion and complete 2 qualifying nights between February 18 and April 20, 2020. Note that qualifying nights must be completed at properties in the US, Canada, and the Caribbean and your free night certificate must be redeemed within the same region. The free night certificate expires quickly, but this could still be a decent opportunity if you have a good use in mind.
- Best Western is offering a free night on your next stay after completing 2 nights between February 18 and April 20, 2020
- Direct link to register for this promotion
- You must register prior to completing 2 nights
- Only stays completed between February 18 and April 20, 2020 at Best Western branded hotels within the US, Canada, and the Caribbean qualify
- Limit of one (1) free night voucher per Member during the Promotion Period
- The free night voucher will expire 70 days after fulfillment.
- Free night voucher redemption reservation must be completed by calling 1(800) 567-4009.
- Free night voucher can be redeemed at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands.
- Free night voucher redemption subject to hotel availability.
- The free night voucher will be sent electronically to the Member’s email address (regardless of whether the Member has opted out of Best Western communications).
- Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks from completion of the eligible nights to receive the free night voucher.
- An “eligible night” for the purpose of this Promotion is defined as a night at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands, at a rate eligible for earning points or airline/partner rewards, with the exception of a night booked through an online travel agency, a night booked through a tour operator, or a night booked at a special discounted rate (see Best Western Rewards program rules for further information on eligibility criteria).
- See promotion page for full terms and FAQs
This deal could be pretty good if you can complete two cheap nights and then leverage the free night certificate in an expensive market. Note that the two nights required can be completed in a single stay, which makes it even easier to complete than a promotion requiring two stays.
The geographic restrictions on this apply to both qualifying nights and the free night certificate: all stays related to this promotion must be completed within the US, Canada, and the Caribbean.
The biggest catch here is that the free night certificate expires 70 days after being issued. The terms indicate that the free night certificate will be issued within 2-3 weeks of completing the nights for the promotion. You’ll have to keep a close eye on your email and be able to use the certificate relatively quickly. Further, I’m not sure how easy it is to use the certificate: you’ll need to call Best Western to redeem it and it is subject to availability. I would guess that you may need some flexibility in terms of when and where you’d be looking to use it.
Still, since Best Western has plenty of cheap locations as well as properties in most major cities, I would guess that one could come out pretty well ahead. I probably won’t complete this promotion myself, but I’ll still register for it just in case.
We have added this to our list of current hotel promotions.
Previous times we have seen this promotion:
- September 16 – November 19, 2019