|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
As noted in this morning’s post (see: Why it’s not worth earning (most) hotel points), Choice Privileges points are on sale for 30% off (i.e. buy points for 0.77c per point) through this evening (9/17/19) at 11:59pm only. This can be a really good deal in some instances and certainly makes it worth buying at least a small number of points to have on hand for cash & points reservations.
- Get 30% off on the purchase of 5K or more Choice Privileges points
- Direct link to this promotion (our affiliate link)
- Ends at 11:59pm on September 17, 2019
- Maximum amount purchased is 250,000 points
- 30% discount offer applies to purchases of 5,000 points or more
- Points will post to your account within 24 hours
- Annual cap of 120K purchased points is temporarily increased to 250K for this promotion
As noted in the earlier post, I bought 6K Choice Privileges points to keep them on hand to be sure I don’t repeat this mistake. In short, having 6K points on hand should make it possible to buy points cheaply via cash & points reservations in the future. Buying 6K points today means I can lock in a preferential rate at which to buy points in the future.
You could also leverage this promo to effectively buy points for high-discounted nights in Scandinavia. where some Nordic Choice hotels offer free breakfast and free dinner (See: Sweet spot post).
Overall, this is a decent promotion – but it ends in a few hours.
Last updated on September 21st, 2019