|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
JetBlue has launched a new promotion offering 20% off your next flight after you take a flight. There are a lot of conditions and exclusions, so be aware of those before making any reservations to take advantage of this promo.
- Book on jetblue.com by 8/6/18 and complete a flight before 11:59pm ET on 8/31/18 to receive a promo code for 20% off the base rate for your next flight.
- Link to promotion page – no registration required.
- Ticket must be purchased on jetblue.com by 8/6/18 and at least one flight on the reservation must be completed before 11:59pm ET on 8/31/18 to receive the promo code.
- One promo code will be issued per reservation, up to a maximum of 7 promo codes.
- Not valid on previous bookings, Groups bookings or JetBlue Vacations bookings.
- One unique promo code will be issued by 9/20/18 to the primary traveler’s email address on the reservation. The unique promo code will be valid until 9/24/18 (11:59 PM ET) for 20% off the base airfare of a one-way or roundtrip JetBlue flight (nonstop or connecting provided all connecting flights are JetBlue operated) between 9/25/18 and 10/31/18 (Blackout dates: 10/6 – 10/8), subject to availability.
- No Friday and Sunday departures or returns.
- Base airfare excludes government taxes and fees.
- Customers purchasing roundtrip travel must select both outbound and return flights within the travel period in order to receive the discount.
- Code will be valid for one-time use only for flights purchased on jetblue.com/promo or $25 fee per person applies to fares purchased by phone; new bookings only; limit one code per booking.
- Code will not be valid in connection with JetBlue Vacations, Mint fares, award flights, taxes/fees, partner or codeshare or interline flights including JetBlue flights when at least one segment is operated by a partner airline, baggage fees, or any other products or services.
- Code may not be combined with other offers, cannot be partially redeemed, has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash, but is transferable.
- If flight reservation is changed/cancelled, a fee per person will apply (plus any increase in fare for changes), and the promo code discount will be forfeited and will not apply to any modified or new reservation.
- Cancellations are for JetBlue travel credit only, valid for one year.
- If reservation is not changed/canceled prior to scheduled departure, all money associated with reservation is forfeited.
The long list of terms and conditions makes this deal less useful, but in the right circumstances could provide some good savings.
On the positive side, you can earn up to seven discount codes each good for 20% off future flights. However, in order to earn those you have to take seven flights in the first place.
To earn discount codes with this promotion, it’d be better to book one-way flights rather than round trips. That’s because you only receive one promo code per reservation rather than per flight. That means two one-ways will earn two discount codes, whereas a round trip would only earn one code, although you’d receive the promo code after the first leg of a round trip.
When redeeming the codes, it’d be better to use it for a round trip as you’ll be able to get the 20% discount on both sets of flights.
You’ll only have five weeks to use the discount codes, while the Columbus Day weekend is blacked out. That makes it harder to use the discount codes, but if you’re planning on traveling in the fall and live near a JetBlue hub, this deal could be worthwhile.
Last updated on August 11th, 2018