|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
In addition to the 10% cell phone Amex Offer we shared earlier, there’s a similar offer for paying your cable or satellite TV bill.
- Get 10% of your online payment back as a statement credit by using your enrolled card to pay your US cable or satellite TV bill online directly with the provider.
- Expires June 15, 2019.
- Limit of $15 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid only on US bill payments for cable and satellite television services made directly with the provider.
- Payments must be made directly with the provider online, via mobile app or by phone.
- Payments made at service centers do not qualify.
- Payments for hardware, installation, and other services are excluded, if not bundled and charged with monthly service bill.
- Excludes payments for satellite radio services and subscriptions with streaming television providers.
Similar to the cell phone Amex Offer, this cable/satellite TV offer is easy money seeing as it’s something you’d have been paying for anyway. It seems to be more widely available than the cell phone offer though as I had this one on multiple cards.
You’ll max it out when spending $150. That shouldn’t be hard to do if you have a cable or satellite TV subscription, especially seeing as you have three months to use it.
Last updated on June 15th, 2019