A new Comfort Hotels Amex Offer appeared yesterday and has been followed up today with a similar Amex Offer which is good at a couple of other Choice Hotels brands.
- Spend $150+ on room rate or room charges at Cambria & Ascend hotels & get $30 back with an Amex Offer.
- Expires December 31, 2020.
- Offer valid at Ascend and Cambria locations in the US. Reservations must be made online at choicehotels.com or by using the mobile app.
- Excludes the following Choice Hotels brands: Comfort, Sleep Inn, Quality Inn, Clarion, MainStay Suites, Suburban, Econo Lodge and Rodeway Inn.
- Excludes points purchases for the Choice Privileges Rewards Program.
- Excludes physical gift cards purchased online, e-gift cards, corporate and bulk gift cards.
- Excludes Bluegreen properties.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
With the Comfort Hotels Amex Offer, you could conceivably spend $150 for a two night stay to trigger the $30 statement credit. That’s a little harder with this offer for Cambria and Ascend seeing as these are two of Choice’s nicer brands and so tend to cost a little more. If you’re in two player mode and each of you have the offer available to you, you could split payment for the cost of a $300 stay to save $60.
If you’ll be taking advantage of this Amex Offer, click through from a shopping portal to earn cashback/rewards. It’ll take a little work to ascertain the best rate though due to the different naming conventions for these brands across the different portals. When checking rates on Cashback Monitor, type in ‘Ascend’ and you’ll see four different options relating to the hotel brand. ‘Cambria’ has five options and ‘Choice’ has two. 4% cashback with Mr Rebates, Kiindly and Shop At Home seems to be the best unless you earn Membership Rewards with Rakuten, in which case you might prefer earning 3x MR.