American Express released a new offer today giving a $10 statement credit with a purchase of $25 or more in-store at Carrabba’s. The offer is good through 9/7/15 and is available on the American Express website through “Offers for You” and via twitter by tweeting #AmexCarrabbas.
- Valid in-restaurant only.
- Not valid on online purchases.
- Offer not valid at airport locations.
- Deliveries through third parties excluded.
You can find the full terms on the offer page.
Currently Carrabba’s is offering a $10 bonus card with the purchase of $50 in gift cards. (Carrabba’s gift cards are also good at Bonefish Grill, Outback Steakhouse and Fleming’s.) You should be able to get this bonus card by splitting the payment across two American Express cards. Unfortunately this bonus card is not like a regular gift card and does have restrictions.
Bonus Card Key Restrictions
- Bonus Card is not redeemable at the time of qualifying gift card purchase
- Valid upon next visit 5/11/15-7/15/15
- Limit of one card per table, per visit.
- Excludes alcohol, tax gratuity or gift card purchase.
- Not valid with any other coupon or offer.
You can find the full details of the bonus offer here.
$60 for $30
By splitting your gift card payment across two synced cards and earning the bonus card, you could basically get 50% off at Carrabba’s by receiving $60 in credit for $30 out of pocket. For those who don’t want to keep the gift cards, you can sell them for up to 80% of face value to resellers.
For more information about Amex Offers see: The complete guide to Amex Offers
Last updated on December 20th, 2018