Chase bank bonuses are normally targeted, however currently there is a way to generate a coupon code that will give up to $500 for opening a checking and savings account.
- GET $300 for new Chase checking customers who open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up Direct Deposit.
- GET $200 for opening a new CHASE SAVINGS account, depositing a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintaining a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- For checking bonus, make a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- For savings bonus, make a $15,000 deposit (new money) within 10 days of account opening and keep that money in the account for 90 days.
- If either the checking or savings account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Get a Code
To generate a unique offer code, click this link and login to your Chase account. (You must have a Chase login of some sort.) Your code can be used in-branch to open your accounts through July 15, 2016.
HT: Doctor of Credit