|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Chase bank bonuses are normally targeted, however currently there is a way to generate a coupon code that will give up to $500 for opening a checking and savings account.
- Get $300 for new Chase checking customers who open a Chase Total Checking account and set up Direct Deposit.
- Get $200 for opening a new Chase Savings account, depositing a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintaining a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers. Savings offer is not available to existing Chase savings customers. Both offers are not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- For checking bonus, make a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- For savings bonus, deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money into the new savings account within 10 business days of account opening and maintain at least a $15,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- If either the checking or savings account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Get a Code
To generate a unique offer code, click this link and login to your Chase account. (You must have a Chase login of some sort.) Your code can be used in-branch to open your accounts through March 7, 2017.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Last updated on December 20th, 2018