Earlier I covered a deal where you can get $15 free with Visa Checkout and Chase Sapphire and now another deal has surfaced giving a $30 credit with a $150+ purchase at Staples with a Chase Ink & Visa Checkout.
- Click to get your staples.com offer code
- Shop at staples.com and spend $150 or more
- Select the Visa Checkout button when you’re ready to pay
- Sign in or create a new Visa Checkout account with your Ink® card
- Enter the 16-digit Staples offer code. $30 will be deducted from your shopping cart
Valid online at staples.com® when you use Visa Checkout, pay with your Ink® credit card and enter the 16-digit Staples offer code. Not valid in store. Limit one offer per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement of $150. Tax and shipping not included in calculating the minimum purchase. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any AppleCare® Protection Plans, Beats™, Bose®, Canon® ink, Epson® ink and toner, HP ink and toner, JBL®, Roku®, SquareTrade® warranties, Staples Industrial(sm) purchases, Steelcase®, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Offer expires 10/8/15 – purchase must be completed by 10/8/15.
16 Digit Code
To get the discount you need to generate a 16 digit code. You can get the code and find the full terms and conditions here.