|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Chase Pay is offering a couple of October promotions for Freedom and Sapphire cards. Note that these promotions run from October 1-31, 2018, so they don’t start for a few more days.
Check out with Chase Pay at ShopRite during October and get:
- 10% cash back when using your Chase Freedom Card (5% from the rotating categories and a 5% bonus on up to $400 in purchases) (Direct link)
- 1,000 bonus Ultimate Rewards points when you spend $50 or more on a Chase Sapphire, Sapphire Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve card (Direct link)
Additionally, Chase Sapphire, Sapphire Preferred, and Sapphire Reserve cardholders can get:
- 1,500 Ultimate Rewards points when you use Chase Pay with your Chase Sapphire Preferred card five times (minimum purchase of $25 each use) at ShopRite or any other participating retailer this quarter. (see the promo link above)
- Valid October 1-31, 2018
- Additional 1500 bonus points for Sapphire cardholders can be earned with 5 purchases of $25 or more at any participating retailer
- See the promotion pages linked above for full terms
ShopRite is a grocery store chain in the Northeast. If you live in an area serviced by ShopRite, it should be pretty easy to max this promo out. Even if you do not live in a ShopRite area, you can earn the 1500 bonus points with 5 purchases of $25 or more at any retailer that accepts Chase Pay. None of these deals are monsters, but they are pretty low-hanging fruit and an easy way to pick up some extra rewards. Past similar promotions have worked once per card, so if you have multiple qualifying cards, I believe you’ll be able to take advantage of this more than once, but YMMV.
Keep in mind that this one starts on October 1st, so don’t jump the gun early.
H/T: Doctor of Credit