|Chase Ritz Carlton Rewards Visa Infinite||2 Free Tier 1-4 night stays after $4K spend in first three months + 10K points for adding an authorized user.|
This is a premium card with a premium annual fee and premium features:
- $450 annual fee not waived the first year
- $300 in annual airline fee reimbursements. Unlike the Sapphire Reserve, this is only meant for airline fees and it is not automatic: you have to request each reimbursement.
- Earns 2X airline, car rental, & restaurants. 5X Ritz & Marriott; 1X elsewhere.
- 10% annual points bonus.
- Ritz points are identical to Marriott points. In fact, you can sign up for this card with your Marriott Rewards number and you’ll earn Marriott points.
- Elite Status: Automatic Gold status first year. $10K spend per account year to keep Gold elite status; $75K spend per account year for Platinum elite status.
- 3 club level upgrades for rooms booked with standard rate.
- $100 hotel credit for each 2 night or longer stay.
- Priority Pass Select airport lounge access.
- Free authorized users (who also get Priority Pass)
- Global Entry fee reimbursement
- Visa Infinite $100 companion discount for round trip domestic flights
Overall, this card has a lot going for it, so it definitely makes sense for some. Personally, I already get many of its premium features from other cards, so it is not as appealing to me as it may be to others.
|Card / Notes||Bonus / Annual Fee|
| Chase Ritz Carlton Rewards Visa Infinite|
Earning rate: ⚬ 2X airline, car rental, & restaurants ⚬ 5X Ritz & Marriott.
Big spend bonus: $10K spend per account year to keep Gold elite status; $75K spend per account year for Platinum elite status
Noteworthy Perks: ⚬ 3 club level upgrades. Gold status, first year ⚬ $100 hotel credit for each 2 night or longer stay ⚬ Airport lounge access ⚬ $300 annual credit for airline incidentals ⚬ 10% annual points premium ⚬ $100 discount on multi-passenger ticket purchases.
|2 Free Tier 1-4 night stays after $4K spend in first three months + 10K points for adding an authorized user.
$450 annual fee
This card is believed to not be subject to Chase's 5/24 rule
Recent better offer: 3 Free Tier 1-4 nights after $5K spend in first three months + 10K points for adding an authorized user.
Note: Many more excellent credit card offers, along with application tips for each bank, can be found on our Best Credit Card Offers Page.