|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Choice Hotels is currently running a new promotion every day for five days. Yesterday’s offer was a 25% discount on purchased points, while today they’re offering 5,000 bonus points when booking a stay that takes place by December 31, 2018. The important thing to note is that the reservation has to be made today (November 13) in order to get the bonus.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points when booking a stay at a Choice Hotels property by the end of the year.
- Registration required – direct link.
- Registration for the promotion is required prior to booking.
- Hotel reservation must be made on ChoiceHotels.com or through the mobile app by 11/13/2018 for a stay with arrival by 12/31/2018.
- A stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel regardless of check-ins or checkouts.
- Only valid for qualifying stays. A “qualifying stay” is a stay at a participating hotel that is eligible to earn Choice Privileges points. Most stays are eligible to earn Choice Privileges points EXCEPT: rooms booked at rates below $40 USD per night, certain hotel initiated promotions, reward night stays, complimentary rooms, rooms paid for as part of a convention or meeting, rooms booked through a travel agent or third party online retailer including online travel agencies, wholesale packages, group tours, and stays booked using the employee discount or the friends, family and associate discount.
- After completing a qualifying stay with arrival by December 31, 2018, member will be awarded 5,000 Choice Privileges bonus points. Member will be awarded a one-time bonus of 5,000 Choice Privileges points after completing a qualifying stay.
- Please allow 72 hours from check-out for points to post. Points from stays at international properties could take longer; please allow 20 days from check-out for points to post.
- Email offer is valid only for use by and for intended recipient. Access to or use of this email offer by anyone else is unauthorized and will not be eligible to receive bonus points.
The fall promotion for Choice Hotels ended a few days ago; that promotion offered 5,000-8,000 bonus points when staying twice, so earning 5,000 bonus points for just one stay is a good deal, especially as it can be earned after just one night.
The main thing to bear in mind is that you’ll only earn those bonus points when making a reservation today for a stay by the end of the year. That only gives ~12 hours to book your stay, but it’s a good deal if you already have something in mind. Just be sure to book a room that costs at least $40 before tax, otherwise you won’t be eligible for the bonus 5,000 points.
The terms state that the offer is only for intended email recipients, but I’m assuming it’s been sent out to all Choice Privileges members so long as they’ve opted in to email communication from Choice.