Citi has increased the bonus offer on their Executive AAdvantage World Elite Mastercard.
Earn 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after spending $5,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. $450 annual fee is NOT WAIVED the first year.
- Admirals Club® membership including access to more than 50 lounge locations worldwide. Up to two guests or immediate family (spouse, domestic partner and/or children under 18 years of age) may accompany the member.
- Complimentary Admirals Club® Lounge access for authorized users.
- Receive a statement credit, up to $100 every 5 years, as reimbursement for your application fee for Global Entry or TSA Pre√ ®.
- Enjoy an enhanced experience the moment you arrive at the airport with priority check-in, airport screening (where available) and early boarding when flying American Airlines.2
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Receive a 25% savings on eligible in–flight purchases on American Airlines flights
- Enjoy an enhanced experience the moment you arrive at the airport with priority check-in, airport screening (where available) and early boarding when flying American Airlines.
You can find a link to this offer on our Best Signup Offers page.
Previous Better Offers
In the past we have seen 75K and 100K offers on this card, but the bonus has been down to 50K for quite some time.