Citibank is offering current account holders a bonus for referring friends to one of their checking products.
Get up to $100 for each person you refer to us that opens a new eligible Citibank checking account. It’s our way of saying thank you for sharing the benefits of Citibank with others.
How to Refer-A-Friend
- Enroll in a branch – Visit your nearest Citi branch to sign up for the Member-Get-Member program.
- Invite friends and family – Encourage friends, family and colleagues to open an eligible checking account with us.
- Earn your cash bonus – You’ll receive a cash bonus of up to $100 for each person who opens a qualified checking account.
Referral Bonus Structure
- $100 cash bonus after a Referee opens a new account in Citigold Account Package.
- $50 cash bonus after a Referee opens a new account in Citibank Account Package.
- $25 cash bonus after a Referee opens a new account in Basic Banking Package.
- Eligible consumer account packages include: The Basic Banking Package, The Citibank Account Package, and The Citigold Account Package.
- Eligible CitiBusiness accounts include: CitiBusiness Streamlined Checking, CitiBusiness Flexible Checking, and CitiBusiness Interest Checking or CitiEscrow Control account.
- To be eligible for this offer, the Referee must not currently have a consumer checking account with Citibank.
- You are not eligible for this offer if the Referee was a signer on or owner of a Citibank consumer checking account within the last 60 calendar days.
- You must have an existing checking account in an eligible Citibank consumer account package or have an eligible CitiBusiness account to qualify for this offer.
- Limit twenty referral bonuses per customer for the eligible account package.
- Enrollment in this offer does not guarantee eligibility.
- To qualify for this promotion, the customer must enroll in the promotion, meet the terms and conditions in this offer and perform the required qualifying activities contained in this offer.
- Referee must provide a referral certificate with your promotional offer code at account opening by the expiration date listed on the certificate and open a new eligible checking account.
This offer was sent to a reader who in turn shared it with us. The referral program may be targeted, but the language doesn’t seem to indicate it.
Last updated on December 20th, 2018