|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
CitiBusines has a 50K mile sign up bonus offer out on the AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard that does NOT include 24-month language. While offers on this card typically exclude those who have opened or closed a CitiBusiness AAdvantage card within the past 24 months, the absence of that language on this offers means you should be eligible for the signup bonus even if you have opened or closed the card within that timeframe.
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on telecommunications and at car rental companies and gas stations
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries
- Group 1 Boarding on American Airlines domestic flights
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Access to AA reduced mileage awards
The card has a $95 annual fee that is waived the first year.
Application Link Update: This link is dead.