|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Update: This offer is only available by going into a branch. City National Bank has locations in DE, NY, TN, GA, NV & CA.
City National Bank is offering 100K points after $5K spend on their Crystal Visa Infinite credit card. With this offer the $400 annual fee is waived the first year.
The Crystal Visa Infinite credit card earns points in the following ways:
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent on many travel and dining purchases and 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- There’s no annual cap on Points and Points do not expire as long as your account is open and the Rewards program has not ended.
- Use City National Rewards Points to purchase airline tickets on most national and international carriers anytime, with no blackout dates.
Points are worth close $.01 each, depending on how you redeem them.
In addition, the Crystal Visa Infinite card comes with the following benefits:
- $250 per calendar year airline incidental credit.
- $100 Global Entry fee credit.
- CLEAR membership.
- Priority Pass lounge membership for up to 2 people.
You can find out more about this card’s features and benefits here.
How to Apply
As is mentioned above, you must now go into a branch in order to get this card. Branches are located in NY, DE, GA, TN, NV & CA. According to Rene’s Points, they are no longer taking applications via email or phone according to this post.
Unfortunately you cannot apply for this card online. To apply, fill out this application form and send it to Michael Thomas – Senior Relationship Banker via email at Michael.Thomas@cnb.com. You may also be able to apply via the phone at 800-773-7100 or in-person at a local branch. According to Delta Points who broke the news of this offer, the bank may require a W2, tax return or some other form of income verification. There doesn’t seem to be any other way to apply at this time.
Never miss a Quick Deal, Subscribe here.
Last updated on December 31st, 2019