Each week we publish a number of fantastic deals on the blog and in Quick Deals. Most deals don’t last long, but some hang around for awhile.
In an effort to keep you up to date, we have gone back through each of the deals posted over the last couple of months to let you know which ones are still active. Deals added during the past week appear in bold.
Here are the deals still alive as of May 24, 2015.
Through May 25
- Two Increased Credit Card Offers – Chase Ink Plus 60K & Lufthansa 50K Now Live! – Ink Plus offer expires 5/25.
Through May 30
Through June 6
Through June 15
- Amex Offers Roundup Including New Offers for Home Depot & Whole Foods – Home Depot offer expires June 15 & Whole Foods expires July 17.
Through June 28
Through June 30
- 50% Bonus for US Airways Mastercard Holders
- Up to $150 in Credit for using your Amex Bluebird Card (Targeted)
- Amex Offers – $25 Credit with $50 Purchase at Smart & Final – Use 3x Per Card
- Targeted American Express Business Gold 75k Offer Returns
Through July 20
Through August 31
Through September 30
Through December 31
- Delta 10k One-Way Redemptions & More SkyMiles Improvements – 10k one-way redemptions run through 12/31/15.
- $50 Off 2 Day Rentals & $25 For New Members with Silvercar
Through April 30, 2016
- Send Payments for Free Through Facebook Messenger
- Virgin Atlantic 90K Offer Returns
- American Express Platinum – $0 First Year Annual Fee & 25,000 Membership Rewards Bonus
- Another Portal is Paying for Visa Gift Cards – You Can Now Get .5% Cashback
- United: Two nearly identical 50K signup offers, but one is better
- $34 Cashback for a Hotel or Car Rental Booking with No Minimums
- eBay Merchant Gift Card Deals – Up to 20% Off Plus Possible 5x, 4% Portal Cashback & 2% eBay Bucks
- Less than $1,500 Roundtrip from the U.S. to Dublin in Business Class
Last updated on December 20th, 2018