Delta 70K Offers (and 50K too)
You may have seen posts around the web recently warning that the end is nigh for the enhanced Delta credit card signup offers. And it’s true that the public offers are set to expire on November 9th. But, referrals (which can be shared publicly) do not expire until February 1. Once the public offers expire, please email me to request referral links (greg at frequentmiler dot net).
we’ll change the affiliate offers on our Best Offers page to referral offers so that readers can continue to benefit from those great offers. In other words, there’s still plenty of time to get in on the 70K Delta Platinum offers and the 50K Delta Gold offers. No need to rush (unless you need the MQMs now in order to get Delta elite status).
For complete details regarding the Delta credit card offers, please see: Should you sign up for the Delta 70K or 50K offers? An in-depth analysis.
- Delta Gold Personal 50,000 miles + $50: Earn 50,000 miles after $2K spend in 3 months + $50 statement credit after any Delta purchase in 1st 3 months. $95 annual fee waived first year. NOTE: You may find a better offer (with a $100 credit) by going through the steps of booking a flight on Delta.com.
- Delta Gold Business 50,000 miles + $50: Earn 50,000 miles after $2K spend in 3 months + $50 statement credit after any Delta purchase in 1st 3 months. $95 annual fee waived first year.
- Delta Platinum Personal 70,000 miles + 10K MQMs + $100: Earn 70,000 miles and 10K MQMs after $3K spend in 3 months + $100 statement credit after any Delta purchase in 1st 3 months. $195 annual fee not waived first year.
- Delta Platinum Business 70,000 miles + 10K MQMs + $100: Earn 70,000 miles and 10K MQMs after $5K spend in 3 months + $100 statement credit after any Delta purchase in 1st 3 months. $195 annual fee not waived first year.
Ink Plus 70K Offer
Chase is set to release their new Ink Business Preferred card with its 80K bonus “later this year“. And, once this card is available, it is expected that the Ink Plus card will no longer be offered to new applicants. So, if you want to get in on the Ink Plus 70K offer now and the Ink Business Preferred 80K offer later, you’ll have to sign up for the Ink Plus before the Ink Business Preferred appears.
Recently, mokolabs reported on Reddit that their banker said that the Ink Business Preferred would be available on November 14th. I wouldn’t put much faith in a single report like this, but now that an unofficial signup link for the Ink Business Preferred has been uncovered, it’s clear that it will be released soon. Monday, November 14th, seems to me to be a very likely start date.
So, again, there’s not much time to get in on the Ink Plus offer. If you want the card, go for it before November 14th. In fact, I’d recommend waiting no later than Friday November 11th. The 70K offer is available only in-branch or via targeted offers. Details about how to get approved (and how to get the 70K offer if you don’t have a nearby branch), can be found here: How to get approved for the Ink Plus 70K offer before it’s too late.
- Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card: Earn 70,000 points after $5K spend in 3 months. $95 annual fee waived first year. This offer can be found in-branch. Note that the public online offer is for 60K points and the first year fee is not waived.