The Delta shopping portal is offering a two-tiered bonus through November 18, meaning you can earn up to 1,000 bonus SkyMiles.
- Tier 1 – Spend $150, earn 500 bonus miles.
- Tier 2 – Spend $300, earn 1,000 bonus miles.
- Direct link to offer.
- Expires November 18, 2018 at 11:59:59 ET.
- Member will receive a one-time bonus of 1,000 bonus miles on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard miles earned from shopping online through the SkyMiles Shopping mall.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Tier 1 bonus: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150; or Tier 2 bonus: 1,000 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $300 or more.
- Returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card, or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products are not included in the bonus miles eligibility calculation; please see the SkyMiles Shopping mall site for details on product eligibility and/or any coupon code details or other usage restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks for bonus miles to post to your SkyMiles Shopping account.
- The maximum number of bonus miles that will be awarded to an eligible SkyMiles Shopping account through the “Holiday Bonus” offer is 1,000 bonus miles.
This bonus equates to 3.33 bonus miles per dollar no matter which of the two tiers you complete. Most of the other airline shopping portals are offering similar bonus promotions, so check those promotions before making a purchase.
Anecdotally, I’ve found the SkyMiles shopping portal seems to offer lower earning rates than other portals. An extra 3.33 miles per dollar therefore isn’t that exciting given that you’d likely earn at a better rate elsewhere. As always though, check Cashback Monitor to compare rates between portals for any retailer.