|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Following on from last week’s discounted Nike gift cards (which is still going strong), Discover has launched an additional promotion on discounted gift cards using your Cashback Bonus. With this one, they’re offering $20 Overstock gift cards for $15.
- Redeem Discover Cashback Bonus for $20 Overstock gift cards and only pay $15 per card.
- Redeem for physical or egift cards.
- A coupon may not be combined with Gift Cards.
- There is no expiration date on Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be accepted as a payment method on Overstock.com auctions, cars or real estate sites.
- Once a Gift Card has been purchased, it cannot be returned for a refund.
- Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen and are not exchangeable for cash, except where required by law.
- A Gift Card cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable.
This Overstock gift card deal is another great opportunity to redeem your Discover Cashback Bonus in a profitable way. To an extent, it’s even better than the discounted Nike gift cards as those were only available as physical gift cards.
By contrast, these Overstock gift cards are available both as digital and physical gift cards. When selecting the egift card option, the card numbers and PINs are available immediately – you don’t even have to wait for them to arrive by email.
If you want to buy stuff from Overstock, these gift cards represent a great discount. If all you want to do is resell the cards, that can be done at a profit. The rate you get will vary depending on your reselling relationships, but you can still make a little money even if you’ve never sold gift cards before.
ABC Gift Cards is offering a 78% payout rate on Overstock gift cards. That means for every $20 card you sell them, you’ll get $15.60 back – a $0.60 profit on each card. Alternatively, you can exchange them for other gift cards; one of the most notable is Amazon whereby you’ll get $16.38 back. That’s effectively using your Discover Cashback Bonus to buy Amazon gift cards with a 9.2% bonus.
As mentioned above, the discounted Nike gift cards from last week are still available, so this Overstock gift card deal might last a week or more as well. Having said that, the fact that the Overstock gift cards are available electronically might mean this offer gets pulled much sooner than that. This deal’s therefore one that you probably shouldn’t wait too long to take advantage of.