|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Dollar General is running a few gift card deals at the moment for Darden, Applebee’s, GameStop, IHOP, Uber, Hulu and Net Spend.
- Buy $50 in select gift cards and save $10, or
- Buy $30 in select gift cards and save $5
- Olive Garden
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
- Yard House
- Bahama Breeze
- Seasons 52
- Eddie V’s
- The Capital Grille
- Wildfish Seafood Grille
- Buy Net Spend card and save $1 off activation fee.
- Third party gift card deals expire November 10, 2018
- Net Spend deal expires December 1, 2018.
- Limit unknown.
A 20% discount on Uber and GameStop gift cards is very good, but the other brands could be of interest. There will also be several profitable reselling opportunities depending on your reselling relationships.
The sign mentions Uber VGC, but this isn’t as exciting as it sounds. Nick has verified in store that this stands for Variable Gift Card rather than Visa gift cards also being included in the deal.