In addition to the Chase Offer (and possibly BankAmeriDeal) for Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn stays, there’s a targeted offer that’s good at most Hilton brands but which specifically excludes Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn.
- Earn 10% cashback on your Hilton stay when you spend $200 or more with targeted BankAmeriDeal (and possibly Chase Offer).
- Expires April 14, 2020.
- Maximum $50 cash back.
- Offer only valid at Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria, Conrad Hotels, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites or Tapestry Collection.
- Offer not valid at Hampton by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Home2 Suites, Homewood Suites, or Tru.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Complete payment for your stay must be made by April 14, 2020.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
10% back as a statement credit when paying for a Hilton stay is a fairly good offer, but note that in many cases you’d be better off taking advantage of the various Amex Offers for Hilton brands that are available at the moment.
For example, you can get $50 back or 5,000 Membership Rewards when spending $300+ at Hilton, Curio Collection or Canopy properties. If you were to spend $300+ then you’d either come out the same as or better off by paying with an Amex card with that offer loaded than by paying with a card with this BankAmeriDeal/Chase Offer loaded to it. If your stay costs $200-$299 though, you’d be better off taking advantage of this deal seeing as the Amex Offer wouldn’t be triggered because you’d be paying less than $300.
Note that this offer isn’t available at all of Hilton’s brands, so you won’t earn a statement credit when paying for stays at Hampton by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Home2 Suites, Homewood Suites, or Tru.