It’s a good time to be staying at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House properties. In addition to the new Amex Offer giving $60 back when spending $200, World of Hyatt has announced a new promotion offering 1,000 bonus American Airlines miles on every stay at these two brands, including award stays.
- Earn 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles after every stay at a Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel.
- Direct link – registration required.
- Register by November 30, 2018.
- Valid on every stay with a checkout date between October 15, 2018 and January 31, 2019.
- Limit 10,000 bonus miles.
- Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this promotion.
This is a repeat of a promotion World of Hyatt ran earlier this year. I’d registered for that promotion at the time and forgotten about it, so was pleasantly surprised when I received a boost to my AAdvantage account after staying at a Hyatt Place. It’s therefore worth registering for this promotion now, even if you don’t have any Hyatt Place or Hyatt House stays planned. That’s because registration closes a couple of months before the promotion’s end date.
This promotion has a couple of great features. The first is that you’ll earn the 1,000 bonus miles on award stays – that’s how I earned them last time. The second is that it’ll stack with the current World of Hyatt promotion offering up to 60,000 bonus points.
This new Hyatt Place & Hyatt House promotion has come at the perfect time for me personally. We have at least five stays at those brands over the coming months, so that’s 5,000 bonus miles we’ll earn in addition to maxing out their main promotion for 60,000 bonus points.