|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
La Quinta is currently offering quadruple Amtrak Guest Rewards points on every stay.
- Earn 1000 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per stay at any La Quinta and LQ Hotel properties.
- Direct link to offer.
- 1,000 Amtrak Guest Rewards points is made up of 250 base points plus an additional 750 bonus points.
- Offer is valid through June 30, 2018.
- Offer valid for qualifying stays at any La Quinta Inns & Suites location in the U.S. and Canada, LQ Hotel by La Quinta in Mexico and Colombia, or LQ Hotel in Honduras. defined as follows; (i) check-in between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018 (ii) pay a room rate that is eligible to earn points per stay in the La Quinta Returns program, which are most rates available to the general public, including Best Available Rate, AAA, and AARP; (iii) at time of check-in, state that you want to earn Amtrak Guest Rewards® points in lieu of La Quinta Returns Points and provide both your La Quinta Returns and Amtrak Guest Rewards member numbers.
- Guests must be a member in both La Quinta Returns and the Amtrak Guest Rewards program to earn points per stay.
- A stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same hotel, even if intermittent check-in/check-out events occur.
- This offer is available for one room only, and cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions and is non-transferable.
1,000 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per La Quinta stay is potentially a good return, especially for one night stays. Frequent Miler’s Reasonable Redemption Value for Amtrak Guest Rewards points is 2.9 cents per point (cpp), making 1,000 points worth $29.
Seeing as La Quinta tends to offer lower rates than many other chain hotels, it could make sense to take advantage of this promotion. It’s certainly not mattress run-worthy, but if you have an Amtrak redemption in mind, this promotion could get you there more quickly.
Last updated on July 1st, 2018