|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Through their partnership with M life, World of Hyatt is offering 20% bonus points for upcoming stays in Las Vegas.
- Earn 20% Bonus Points on eligible spend when you stay at Hyatt Place Las Vegas or any participating MGM Resorts destination in Las Vegas.
- Registration required – sign up here.
- Bonus points earned on stays between May 7 and July 31, 2018.
- Only Base Points are considered in calculating the 20% Bonus Points awarded under this offer.
- Must be a member of both World of Hyatt and M life Rewards.
- Eligible properties are:
- Hyatt Place Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- The Signature at MGM Grand
- Monte Carlo
- MGM Grand
- New York-New York
- Delano Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay
Registering for the promotion only takes a few seconds, so it’s worth doing that even if you don’t currently have any plans to visit Las Vegas.
This 20% bonus point offer will stack with a couple of other current deals. There’s an Amex Offer for $60 back or 6,000 Membership Rewards points when spending $300 at MGM Resorts properties (MGM Resorts are M life properties). The Amex Offer ends today, so you’d need to book immediately to take advantage of this offer and might require a call to the hotel to ensure payment’s processed now. Don’t forget that this 20% bonus point promotion is for stays from May 7 to July 31 though.
There’s an additional World of Hyatt promotion offering 500 bonus points per night for Hyatt Place and Hyatt House stays and 1,000 bonus points per night for all other brands including M life properties. That’s for stays through May 15, so it overlaps with this 20% bonus points promotion by 8 nights.
Last updated on August 4th, 2018