|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
If you’re looking to make any Apple purchases, today could be a good day because many shopping portals are offering an increased rate for today (June 15) only.
Even better, you can stack these increases with other shopping portal bonuses that are available at the moment.
- Earn increased rates for Apple purchases when clicking through from the following shopping portals:
- Increased rate expires June 15, 2020.
- Products not eligible for rewards are Mac Pro, Apple Pro Display XDR, gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs and shipping.
- Orders purchased on the Government or Military and Veteran’s Stores are not eligible for additional rewards.
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
- Purchases made with a gift card may be ineligible.
Most shopping portals only offer 1x/1%-2x/2%, so earning up to 5x or 7% cashback is a great return if you’re in the market for new Apple products.
The American Airlines and United shopping portals are also offering bonuses when meeting spend thresholds. Considering the cost of Apple products, it’s likely that you’d be able to earn at least one of those bonuses, or both if you’re buying more than one product and place separate orders.
Be sure to note the restrictions listed in the terms above as to which products qualify for portal earnings.