|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Every week, Acorns offers an increased payout for one of their Found Money partners. Last week it was Rover, while this week it’s Blooom that’s offering $55 for signing up.
- Earn $55 in Acorns Found Money when signing up to Blooom and purchasing a membership.
- Click the Partner link in the Acorns app and make your first payment to Blooom.
- Limited to new customers of Partner only.
- You are only eligible for one (1) contribution with respect to this promotion.
- You must successfully complete the eligible transaction between midnight (Pacific Time) on July 10, 2018 and midnight (Pacific Time) on July 16, 2018.
Blooom offers a freemium version of their service whereby you can get a free analysis of your 401k. They state that this will help uncover hidden fees, while also letting you know what you’re invested in and will offer recommendations based on your stated retirement goals.
To get the $55 Found Money though, you’ll have to subscribe to their paid plan. That costs $10 per month which is pretty steep, especially if you don’t have much saved in your 401k.
The good thing is that the terms state that you only need to make your first payment to Blooom. With $55 on offer, it might be worth signing up and paying the first $10 monthly fee so that you earn a net $45.
For Blooom to conduct the analysis of your 401k, you’ll need to provide them with access to your 401k. It’s up to you as to whether or not you’re comfortable with that and if you want to have to remember to cancel your monthly subscription after making the first payment.
If you do sign up for this deal, I’d suggest keeping your Blooom account open for a few weeks but closing it before the second monthly fee hits. That’ll hopefully reduce the chance you’ll have issues with the transaction tracking with Acorns Found Money.
If you haven’t signed up for Acorns yet, our referral links are listed below. If you use one of those, you’ll earn a $5 referral bonus as will we.