|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There are several airline and cashback portals offering up to 5,000 miles or up to $100 when subscribing to The Motley Fool for at least 45 days.
- Subscribe to The Motley Fool through a portal and earn one of the following:
- American AAdvantage 5000 miles
- United MileagePlus 3900 miles (with credit card)
- Southwest RapidRewards 3600 miles
- Alaska MileagePlan 3600 miles
- Delta SkyMiles 3000 miles
- United MileagePlus 2600 miles (without credit card)
- Rebates Me $100
- Simply Best Coupons $90
- Citi Bonus Cash Center $50
- Glamour Rewards $50
- Barclaycard RewardsBoost 5000 points
- Eligible on one (1) subscription per loyalty account number.
- Only eligible on paid Motley Fool subscription.
- Not eligible on any free products, trials, services, memberships, subscriptions and retailer marketing subscriptions.
- Subscription must be active for at least 45 days.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
The cheapest subscription to The Motley Fool costs $19 per month. Seeing as your subscription has to be active for at least 45 days, that suggests you’d need to pay $38 in exchange for the miles / cashback.
Mile Nerd notes in the post though that the person that tipped them off about this said that the deal can be done for only $19. That seems to suggest that payment is taken at the end of the month rather than at the beginning – does anyone have any data points for this being the case?
Doctor of Credit has highlighted that Cashback Monitor lists the highest cashback rate as $90, but you can actually get $100 through RebatesMe. On the RebatesMe website, they list it as ‘Motley Fool US’ rather than ‘The Motley Fool’, which might be why Cashback Monitor isn’t picking it up, even though it was listed on there until just a few days ago.
If you don’t have any immediate need for miles, it might be worth holding off on subscribing. That’s because since appearing on portals in March 2018, the mileage rate has gone as high as 7,400 miles several times (on the AAdvantage portal).
The terms also state:
Eligible on one (1) subscription per loyalty account number.
That suggests you’d be able to subscribe to The Motley Fool via each of the portals in order to earn bonuses. Again though, it might be better to wait until the rate increases, at least with the AAdvantage portal anyway seeing as it’s known to have had a higher rate several times.
Last updated on August 18th, 2018