|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The MyPoints portal is offering about $40 worth of points when you sign up for a trial subscription with the Dallas Morning News, which you can do for $1.08. Some people are reporting an offer with the same value through Swagbucks (I suspect those in the Dallas area), though I don’t see it there. Either way, this is an easy win if you use those portals.
- Get 6,000 MyPoints (or some are targeted for 4,000 Swagbucks), which is worth about $40 when you sign up for a trial 3-month subscription to the Dallas Morning News for $1 plus tax
- Link to sign up with MyPoints
- Don’t forget to set a reminder to cancel if you don’t want to keep the subscription
- According to the Internet, you must cancel via phone
- Keep in mind that MyPoints could change the value of points at any time, so I’d suggest cashing them out when they become available
I don’t know much about the Dallas Morning News, but this looks like an easy money-maker, and I know I like those. If you’re new to MyPoints, check out this Doctor of Credit post to see how you could potentially stack some United miles on top for signing up. Just don’t forget to set a reminder on your phone to cancel. It looks like you’ll have to call to cancel, so if you don’t want to deal with that hassle, don’t pursue this deal. That said, it’s probably worth 10 or 20 minutes in the phone for an otherwise easy $38+ win.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Last updated on February 23rd, 2019