eBay has sent out a targeted promotion to many of their members offering 5X in eBay Bucks on any qualifying purchase of $50 or more. While this promotion is targeted, it seems that quite a lot of people have received it.
- 10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying single item of $50 or more.
- Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.
- Starts at 8:00AM PT on September 16, 2015, and ends at 11:59PM PT on September 17, 2015.
- Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer.
- Valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.
- Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors.
Were You Targeted?
To see if you were targeted check to see if you received an email from eBay. You can also go to the eBay homepage while logged in and you should see the promotion listed there if you were targeted. You must click to activate it before making a purchase or you will not receive the extra eBay Bucks