eBay is offering 10% back in eBay Bucks to targeted members.
10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $50 or more
- The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on August 2, 2016, and ends at 11:59PM PT on August 3, 2016.
- Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer.
- Valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.
- *Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (including Parts & Accessories).
- Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period.
- Purchases must be completed during the Promotion period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends.
Gift Card Deals
eBay has a number of gift card deals going on right now. Among the deals are:
- $60 Kohl’s gift card for $50
- $100 Lowe’s gift card for $92
- $100 Southwest gift card for $92
- $100 Gamestop gift card for $90
You can find all of the gift card deals here.
Start through iConsumer for 1.3% cashback (capped at $20 per month) or Extra Rebates for 1.25%. This might also be a good way to hit the back to school bonuses from the United, Alaska and Southwest portals. Each pays .5 points/miles back on eBay purchases not including the bonus.
|Name / Link||Offer||Frequent Miler Notes|
|iConsumer||We'll each earn 100 shares of iConsumer stock if you use this link to sign up.||In my experience, this has proven to be a reliable portal. With this portal you earn both cash back and shares in the iConsumer business. Requires $25 payable before they'll pay out.|
Last updated on December 31st, 2019