eBay has released another eBay Bucks promotion today, however this one awards extra rewards for both buying and selling.
Want to earn 6% in eBay Bucks? It’s easy. just buy or sell an item – or do both!
- Invited users (“Users”) must click the email to activate in order to qualify for the Promotion.
- Users will earn 6% in eBay Bucks (see terms & conditions for details) on eligible items that are either purchased, or listed and sold (the “Promotion”).
- Eligible items include items from all categories except: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (including Parts & Accessories).
- Users who purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on September 8, 2016, 11:59PM PT on September 9, 2016 (the “Purchase Earn Period”) will earn the promotional offer.
- Users who list and sell eligible items between 5:00AM PT September 8, 2016 and 11:59PM PT September 19, 2016 (the “Selling Earn Period”) will also earn the promotional offer.
Need to Know
- If you haven’t received an email, login to your eBay account and you may see the promotion on your homepage.
- Limits of $100 in eBay Bucks per transaction and $500 per quarter still apply.
- The buy and sell promotions each need to be activated separately.