The other day I wrote a Quick Deal about Staples eGift cards being available from PayPal Digital Gifts. These cards are still available and now eBay is targeting certain members with up to 8% in eBay Bucks making the deal even better.
eBay Bucks Offer
• 4% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $50 or more
• 6% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $100 or more
• 8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $150 or more
The Promotion starts at 12PM PT on June 22, 2016, and ends at 6PM PT on June 22, 2016. Despite the terms, you generally earn bonus bucks if the entire purchase is over the qualifying amount. For example, two or more Staples gift cards cost over $150 and thus should earn 8% in eBay Bucks.
Staples Gift Card Deal
You can purchase up to 5 $100 Staples eGift Cards for $85 each. This purchase should earn:
- 2% in eBay Bucks (up to 8% if you are targeted)
- 1.3% from iConsumer
- 5X Ultimate Rewards if you pay with a Chase Ink via PayPal
|Name / Link||Offer||Frequent Miler Notes|
|iConsumer||We'll each earn 100 shares of iConsumer stock if you use this link to sign up.||In my experience, this has proven to be a reliable portal. With this portal you earn both cash back and shares in the iConsumer business. Requires $25 payable before they'll pay out.|
Last updated on December 20th, 2018