|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
American Express has been sending targeted emails to Business Gold cardholders offering up to 30,000 bonus Membership Rewards when meeting spending targets.
- Earn 20,000 Membership Rewards points when spending $5,000, then
- Earn 10,000 extra Membership Rewards points when spending an additional $5,000.
- Direct link to registration. This offer is targeted, so you might receive a message advising it’s not available to you.
- Qualifying spend must be completed by October 15, 2018.
- Qualifying purchases on all Cards under a particular Card Account (including the Basic Card as well as any Additional or Employee Cards) are combined for the purpose of calculating the amount of spending that counts towards the Spend Requirement for each tier. Membership Rewards points for this Offer are credited to the Basic Card Member only.
- You will receive a maximum of a 30,000 Membership Rewards points under this Offer, if you meet the Spend Requirement for both tiers.
- You will receive a maximum of a 20,000 Membership Rewards points under this Offer, if you meet the Spend Requirement for only the first tier.
- Membership Rewards points for each tier will appear on your billing statement 8-12 weeks after you have met the Spend Requirement for that tier.
- Limit one offer per Card Account.
- Qualifying purchases are purchases for goods and services. Qualifying purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents.
The first tier of this offer is the most rewarding as you’ll effectively earn 4x bonus Membership Rewards. The second tier is still a good offer, but only offers 2x bonus Membership Rewards for that $5,000 of spend.
The Business Gold card earns 3x in a category of your choosing. If you have high expenditure in that particular category and met the first tier’s $5,000 spending requirement solely in that category, you’d be earning 7x. If you maxed out both tiers solely in that category by October 15, you’d earn 6x on the entire $10,000.
Doctor of Credit reports that there are similar targeted offers being sent out to Business Platinum cardholders.
h/t Reader Drew & DoC.
Last updated on November 8th, 2018