There’s a new targeted Amex Offer out today on some Amex cards to get 4 additional points per dollar at Amazon.com up to 1,500 bonus points (i.e. a max order of $375). While it’s not a huge windfall, it will be nice to pick up bonus points if you were planning to shop at Amazon anyway by the end of the year.
- Get an additional 4 Membership Rewards points per dollar (up to 1,500 bonus points) at Amazon.com with a new targeted Amex Offer (check your account)
- Expires 12/31/19
- Can spend at amazon.com or via the US AMazon mobile app
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
- To the extent Membership Rewards points are used toward purchases, such purchases do not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
Remember that you’ll only be able to sync this to a single card, so you’ll want to look through your accounts to see where it is targeted to pick the best option for you — likely either an Everyday Preferred if you’ll be doing 30 transactions, Blue Business Plus, or whichever card you’re currently spending upon to trigger a new welcome offer.
H/T: Doctor of Credit