Wednesday, May 9th only, Fairmont hotels are offering a 20% bonus on gift cards (for Fairmont or Willow Stream Spas) from 2pm-5pm Eastern time. This is a great deal if you have upcoming paid Fairmont stays or plans to treat mom to a Fairmont spa or restaurant.
- From 2pm-5pm Eastern on Monday, 5/9/18, buy Fairmont Gift Cards and get a 20% bonus (on up to $5,000 in purchased gift cards, which would yield a bonus $1,000 gift card)
- Direct link to Fairmont’s gift card page (note that the sale will not be live before 2pm Eastern)
- Bonus is valid on up to $5,000 in purchased gift cards (which would get a $1,000 bonus for a total of $6,000)
- Can be loaded in US Dollars or Canadian Dollars
- Individual gift cards can be purchased in denominations between $25 and $2,000 in either USD or CAD
- Gift cards do not expire
- Link to full terms of this promotion
Fairmont offers this type of sale a couple of times a year and it’s a great way to save on your room or incidentals if you have upcoming Fairmont stays. Since this is a 20% bonus, it’s actually like a 16.67% discount (e.g. $20 off of $120). That’s pretty good for Fairmont stays.
Last year, Greg stayed at the Fairmont Grand del Mar, and it looked pretty awesome.
Saving 16.67% on the cost of a stay could certainly add up pretty quickly.
Keep in mind that these gift cards can be used at various Fairmont managed services — so you may be able to use these to save on various charges even when not staying on-property.
H/T: Loyalty Lobby