|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
T-Mobile has announced that next Tuesday, December 10th at 4pm Eastern time, they will be giving away half a million $3 Starbucks e-gift cards as part of the weekly T-Mobile Tuesdays promotion. Quantities will be limited, so I recommend setting a reminder on your phone now. You need to be a T-Mobile subscriber to take advantage of this deal, but in my past experience even prepaid lines qualify.
- T-Mobile will give away free $3 Starbucks gift cards as part of a special T-Mobile Tuesdays promotion beginning at 4pm Eastern on Tuesday, December 10th
- Available for T-Mobile subscribers only and beginning at 4pm EST on 12/10/19
- T-Mobile’s explanation as to how it works:
- Download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for iOS or Android, then open it up at 4 p.m. EST on December 10, and hit ‘Save.’
- Once you’ve saved the offer, customers have until end of day December 16 to hit Redeem on the offer in T-Mobile Tuesdays.
- You’ll be directed to the Starbucks website to submit the email address where you’d like to receive your $3 Starbucks eGift card.
- Then, just scan that eGift card barcode at any U.S. Starbucks location, or apply to your Starbucks account in the Starbucks app, and enjoy!
While it’s only three bucks, I’m always up for a free coffee or three. Keep in mind that you can do this for each line on your plan. In my experience, even non-phone lines work. I used to have a prepaid T-Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot device. The device itself could receive text messages, so I was able to download the app on a tablet and sync T-Mobile Tuesdays for that device.
I recently got an invite in my T-Mobile Tuesdays app to sign up for T-Mobile Home Internet. I was thrilled as I live in a rural area where Verizon DSL has been my only option for home Internet and it has been a constant exercise in frustration between intermittent disconnections that happen daily and speeds too slow to stream reliably. I have a T-Mobile phone plan with unlimited Wi-Fi hotspot, so I more often use my phone — but while unlimited, speed gets throttled at 50GB (which I hit for the second month in a row on my recent cycle). The Home Internet device is totally uncapped, though they do note that speed would be de-prioritized if there is network congestion. At this point, I believe they’ve just been rolling out invitations in rural areas where congestion isn’t an issue. At any rate, the device has a phone number on my plan, so I intend to try to sync it up for T-Mobile Tuesdays as I’ll be happy to grab an extra gift card. Side note: I’ve thus far been very happy with T-Mobile home Internet. At $50 per month unlimited and much faster than Verizon DSL, I’ll happily make the cancellation call to Verizon once I’m sure of T-Mobile’s reliability.
If this works as the Dunkin Donuts promos have worked in the past, the gift cards could theoretically all be loaded to one Starbucks account, so those with multiple lines could put together a nice little holiday stash for Starbucks.