|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
T-Mobile Tuesdays has a particularly good offer at the moment for baseball fans: today customers can get a free season of MLB.TV and a free 1-year subscription to The Athletic. That’s an excellent value ($120 togehter if bought at full price). Non-baseball fans also get a free Burger King Whopper this week when you spend $1 or more, 10 free 4×6 prints at CVS, a discount of 25c per gallon at Shell, and more.
- T-Mobile customers can get a free season of MLB.TV ($59.99 value) and/or a free 1-year subscription to The Athletic ($59.99 value) via T-Mobile Tuesdays today through August 4, 2020
- Additionally, the following deals are available today-only:
- Get a free Whopper at Burger King when you spend $1 or more
- 10 free 4×6 prints at CVS Pharmacy
- Free T-Mobile Warframe Pack
- $0.25 off per gallon at Shell
- Additionally, the following deals have been on for the summer and are available through August 31st if not yet redeemed:
- 3 months of unlimited free deliveries through Postmates when you spend $12 or more
- Free 6-month telemedicine membership (which offers a free “membership”, but visits cost $40 per consult)
- Most deals must be saved by 5am Eastern on Wednesday, 7/22
- The MLB.TV and The Athletic subscriptions must be saved and redeemed by August 4, 2020
- From the terms for The Althetic: After 1 year, the subscription automatically renews at $59.99/year unless cancelled 24 hours prior to the anniversary date. Available for new subscribers only.
- See each deal for individual terms as the terms for saving and redeeming vary sometimes
T-Mobile Tuesdays have been kind of weak for me for a while, but it’s nonetheless great to be able to pick up easy freebies like these now and then. I recently added a free line to my account and thus now have access to an additional set of deals that cost me $0 per month additional (they ran a promo around the 4th of July to add a line with no fee).
I’m not really a baseball fan, but T-Mobile has offered this for the past couple of baseball seasons and I’ve taken them up on it. I’ve found it kind of fun to pull up a game for 5 minutes here or there on my phone, sometimes just to wind down at the end of a long day with a few minutes of a slow game between two teams I don’t care about. I’d never pay for it, but for free I’ll take it. For a baseball fanatic, I imagine this is a lot of fun.
If you accept the free 1-year subscription to The Athletic, keep in mind that after 1 year, the subscription automatically renews at $59.99/year unless cancelled 24 hours prior to the anniversary date. For that reason, I’m not going to bother with The Athletic. I like sports, but not the tune of sixty bucks a year.
Again, I’m a fan of T-Mobile Tuesdays. Now if only I could get these 5G speeds when I’m at home…