Nick and I have recently made several appearances on various points & miles podcasts. If you’re interested in Greg’s current thoughts on manufactured spending, or Nick’s ideas about hacking the LifeMiles hidden award chart, you may want to listen in. A roundup of recent podcast appearances can be found below.
Greg’s podcast appearances
- Travel is Free Podcast (May 23 2019): With Dave and Drew, I discuss manufactured spend (4X everywhere), and much more.
- Award Travel 101 Podcast (March 18 2019): Life behind the keyboard: Richard and I talk about life as a blogger.
- Now Boarding (December 18 2018): Ed and I touch on many subjects including the results of the Google image search for the words “Branson chokes”
Nick’s podcast appearances
- Travel is Free (May 30 2019): Nick explains why Membership Rewards is a better program than Ultimate Rewards. Next, he dives into the secrets behind the LifeMiles secret award chart. Nick also unveils what it’s like working for Greg. Greg guest-hosts with Drew.
- Now Boarding (November 20 2018): Nick and Ed discuss traveling the world with kids.
- Miles to Go (November 28 2018): Nick discusses the Citi Prestige cards new super powers and the downside of the latest changes to the card.