Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
For the last few weeks, Daily Getaways has been offering discounts on everything from hotel points to vacation packages to car rental points. Today’s offer is one of the best – a 20% discount on Marriott gift cards.
- Get a 20% discount on the following Marriott eGiftCards:
- $100 card for $80 (1,070 available)
- $250 card for $200 (252 available)
- $500 card for $400 (250 available)
- Direct link to this promotion
- Marriott eGiftCard is redeemable for $100 at Marriott branded properties, Ritz-Carlton) and participating outlets.
- Max quantity per purchase:
- $100 cards – max 5
- $250 cards – max 2
- $500 cards – max 2
- eGiftCards do not expire
- Within 10-14 business days of purchase, you will receive your Marriott eGiftCard via the valid email address provided at purchase
- eGiftCard is available for use at participating Marriott branded or Ritz-Carlton properties worldwide for stays, dining, spa treatments, golf and more
A 20% discount on paid Marriott stays is a great deal, so these cards are likely to sell out quickly. The sale starts at 1pm ET, so be there a few minutes before and ready to refresh the page.
I was able to snag three of the $100 cards last year; the $250 and $500 were gone immediately even though I was refreshing constantly from 12:58pm. The terms state that you’ll receive the cards within 10-14 business days, but I received mine within two days.
It’s likely that in the future you’ll be able to pay for stays at SPG properties with these cards, although that’s not the case right now.
For a brief rundown of all of this years Daily Getaways deals, see our Frequent Miler quick reference guide to the Daily Getaways 2018: