|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Caesar’s Entertainment has launched a semi-annual sale offering 25% off the Best Available Rate. This will stack with an Amex Offer and portal cashback for even greater savings.
- Get 25% off at Caesars Entertainment Hotels.
- Valid at Caesars Entertainment resorts.
- One-night deposit and credit card required.
- 72-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must book by August 27, 2018.
- Valid on stays now – June 30, 2019.
- Subject to availability. Offer subject to change at any time. Discount is off the Best Available Rate.
- For purposes of these terms and conditions “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the applicable website for the property, date and accommodations requested.
- Rates may vary.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Offers are non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- Not valid for groups or conventions.
- A $15 surcharge may apply to room reservations booked through Caesars Entertainment call centers; there is no service fee to book on Wyndham Hotel Group channels or on the Caesars Entertainment website.
- A daily resort fee, subject to applicable tax, will be added to room reservations upon check-in. Resort fee includes: daily in-room high-speed Internet and fitness center access for two and local calls. Resort fees not assessed for Diamond and Seven Stars® guests.
I’m not familiar with the standard pricing of Caesar’s Entertainment properties, so can’t tell if they jacked up the prices in advance of running this sale. If they haven’t done that, the 25% discount is a good offer and is applicable on all room types, not just standard rooms.
As cheap as some of these rates might be – Rio can go as low as only $34 per night – be aware that Caesar’s Entertainment properties charge some exorbitant resort fees. For example, that $34 nightly rate increases 120% once the resort fee and taxes have been included. If you have Diamond or Seven Stars status with Total Rewards though, resort fees are waived.
Something good about this 25% discount is that it’ll stack with other savings. First of all, you can go through a cashback portal for up to 7% cashback. If you’re booking a stay at one of Caesars’s hotels in Las Vegas, you can also take advantage of the Caesar’s Entertainment Las Vegas Amex Offer that’s offering $50 back or 5,000 Membership Rewards when spending $250.
Another good feature of this sale is that it’s valid for stays up to June 30, 2019, although reservations have to be made by August 27, 2018. If you’re booking a Las Vegas stay for after the Amex Offer expires on December 15, you should be able to call the hotel before mid-December and ask them to take payment now.
Reservations can be cancelled up to 72 hours before check-in, so there’s some pretty good flexibility with this rate in case your plans change.