Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Sam’s Club and Procter & Gamble have teamed up for a promotion offering a $25 Sam’s Club gift card when spending $100+ on participating P&G products at Sam’s Club.
Here are more details about the offer:
- Buy $100 in participating P&G items online, with Club Pickup, or using the Scan & Go app and get a $25 Sam’s Club eGift card.
- $100+ in participating items must be purchased in a single transaction.
- Purchase must be made online, with Club Pickup, or using the Scan & Go app; in-club purchases do not qualify.
- Limit one submission per household.
- Promotion ends January 28, 2018.
- Receipt submission requirements and full details here.
If you need to stock up on toilet paper, paper towels, feminine hygiene products, laundry detergent, etc., this could be a great deal.
This will also stack with the targeted Amex Offer for $15 back on a $30 Sam’s Club online purchase. You can split tender on Sam’s Club’s website, meaning you can take advantage of the Amex Offer twice in the same transaction if you have the offer on two cards.
Spending $100 on participating Procter & Gamble products could therefore earn you:
- $25 Sam’s Club eGift card.
- 2 x $15 statement credits from the Amex Offer.
- Up to 6% portal cashback.
If you need a Sam’s Club membership, Top Cashback (Greg’s referral link) has a great offer at the moment where you get the following when signing up with Sam’s Club:
- $15 eGift Card.
- Free take-n-bake pizza.
- Free rotisserie chicken.
- Free 18 count Chocolate Chunk cookies.
- $140 in Instant Savings.
Greg even managed to turn a new Sam’s Club membership into a profitable deal by using Acorns’ Found Money feature and paying with a linked card.
Last updated on February 3rd, 2018