Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
If you weren’t fortunate enough to win Greg’s offer of $10,000 in fee-free dollars with Plastiq, your luck might’ve changed. For the next few months, Plastiq is offering fee-free payments of up to $500 when using Masterpass and paying with a Mastercard.
- Pay up to $500 in bills and invoices using your Mastercard on Masterpass and pay no Plastiq fee.
- Expires September 30, 2018.
- Can only be used up to the first $500 on each transaction.
- Customer needs to have made $500 in payments in their account history to qualify.
- They need to use a MasterCard that they added to their MasterPass Wallet.
Fee-free payments of $500 will save you $12.50 per transaction. This is a great deal as there’s not – as yet – any limitation as to how many payments you can make during the promotion period.
I find it hard to believe that this promotion will continue for the next 4.5 months in its current format though. Many people cycling $500 transactions every single day until September 30 would presumably be unsustainable for Plastiq. If you’re interested in taking advantage of this promotion, I’d therefore advise jumping on it ASAP in case they make changes. This could come in the form of placing an upper limit on how many $500 transactions each customer can process or perhaps pulling the promotion in its entirety.
Thanks to Amol in the Frequent Miler Insiders group for a heads up about this promotion earlier this afternoon.
Last updated on June 2nd, 2018