|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Amazon is offering a shopping credit of up to $60 when you shop through the Amazon app today. This is a targeted offer and is available 11/29/19 only, but it appears to be pretty widely available.
- Shop through the Amazon app today and get an Amazon credit good for future purchases. In the following tiers:
- Spend $200, get $15
- Spend $300, get $25
- Spend $500, get $60
- This is a targeted offer. Go to this landing page (our affiliate link) to see if it is available to you (if you are logged in to your Amazon account and see the promo when you click through that link, it should be available to you)
- Alternatively, if you already have the Amazon app, you can try searching “get more” and if you see the promo at the top of the results, you’ll know for sure you’re targeted
- Offer begins 12:01 a.m. (PT) November 29, 2019 and ends 23:59 p.m. (PT) November 29, 2019.
- Eligible customers who make a purchase in the Amazon mobile shopping app in the offer period are eligible to receive a coupon for up to $60 USD in Amazon credit. Customers who (i) spend $200 USD will receive a coupon for $15 USD, (ii) who spend $300 USD will receive a coupon for $25 USD and (iii) who spend $500 USD will receive a coupon for $60 USD, to use towards purchases on Amazon in accordance with these terms.
- Gift card purchases, fees, taxes, discounts, gift wrap and shipping and handling costs are excluded when determining the total amount spent. Customers will not receive credit for cancelled or returned orders.
- US customers only. To be eligible, customers must receive notice of this offer directly from Amazon through the Amazon website or email and visit the campaign page on November 29, 2019. Customers who are forwarded this offer from parties other than Amazon are not eligible for this offer.
- Amazon will provide a notification that indicates the dollar amount of the coupon received based on the total amount spent, excluding gift card purchases, fees, taxes, discounts, gift wrap and shipping and handling costs. This notification will also provide the link and further instructions on how to redeem the coupon.
- Coupons expire 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 24, 2019.
- The maximum benefit customers may receive from this offer is $60 USD. Offer is limited to one per customer and account. Coupons may only be applied to orders made in the Amazon shopping app for products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page). Coupons may not be used for products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”, digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Coupons are non-transferable, may not be resold and may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Coupon value will be allocated proportionally among all eligible items in the order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, refunds will equal the amount paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If any of these terms are violated, the offer and any coupons will be invalid.
Many readers are surely shopping at Amazon today and this could certainly increase your savings some. The savings here would likely eclipse any portal payout on Amazon (and those are often restricted to specific categories anyway).
As noted above, if you’re already an Amazon app user, try searching “get more” in the app and you may see a link to this promotion, which would indicate that you’re targeted.
Overall, this is a solid deal for those who can take advantage.
Last updated on November 30th, 2019