|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Delta and American Express have a targeted offer for both the personal and business versions of the Gold Delta Skymiles credit card.
[Offer Expired] The Offer
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 on the card within the first 3 months.
- Receive a $50 statement credit after making a Delta purchase within the first 3 months.
- $95 annual fee is WAIVED the first year.
- Expires 8/31/2015.
- Free checked bag
- Priority boarding
How to Get the Offers
Update: As of July 31, 2015 this offer is no longer showing up for everyone, but it may still work for some people.
To get the 60K offers to show up, do the following:
- Go to https://www.deltaamexcard.com/ and login with your SkyMiles number and last name. Once you click “Log In”, nothing will happen.
- After clicking “Log In”, go to this page in another tab within the same browser. You should see the splash screen as seen above where you can choose the apply for either the business or personal versions of the card.
Note: I have been successful getting this to show up on multiple SkyMiles accounts and the applications do show the increased bonus amount directly on them.
Last updated on July 5th, 2017