There’s a new Amex Offer out today for Grand Hyatt properties in the US and US territories, Mexico, and the Bahamas: Spend $300+, get $60 back. This is obviously a really nice offer if you have any Grand Hyatt stays planned during the offer period, though it is likely possible to lock in the discount for other types of Hyatt stays as long as you have the ability to stop by the front desk at a Grand Hyatt between now and September 30, 2019.
- A new Amex Offer is out for Grand Hyatt: Spend $300+, get $60 back as a statement credit (YMMV – likely targeted, but pretty widely available)
- Valid at properties in the US and US territories
- Expires September 30, 2019
- Terms exclude gift card purchases (though past purchases at the front desk have triggered similar offers)
- Excludes all Hyatt brands other than Grand Hyatt
- See your offer for full terms
If you have this offer, it could be a great way to save 20% on a Hyatt stay — now or later. If you have a stay planned at a Grand Hyatt in the US, Mexico, or the Bahamas, this is obviously an easy $60 savings. If not, you could likely trigger this offer with a Hyatt gift card purchase made at the front desk of a Grand Hyatt in those locations (despite the fact that offer terms exclude this). Of course, it’s always possible that gift card purchases will stop triggering the credit, but those purchases made at the front desk have successfully triggered past offers.
H/T: GC Galore