In addition to the new Amex Offer that’s good at Hilton, Curio Collection and Canopy properties, there’s an Amex Offer that’s giving $30 back as a statement credit when spending $200 or more at a couple of different Hilton brands – Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn.
- Spend $200+ on room rate and room charges at Hampton Inn or Hilton Garden Inn and get $30 back.
- Expires June 30, 2020.
- Reservations for Hampton by Hilton must be made online at hampton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667. Reservations for Hilton Garden Inn must be made online at hiltongardeninn.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-877-782-9444.
- Offer only valid at Hampton by Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn in the US & US Territories.
- Excludes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations, Signia by Hilton and Motto by Hilton.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
If you’ll be booking a paid stay at a Hampton Inn or Hilton Garden Inn for some time in the next few months, this offer can save you up to 15% on the stay. As always with these Amex Offers for Hilton brands, it won’t work if you book non-refundable rates as the payments aren’t processed by the hotel which results in the statement credit not getting triggered. That can be a little annoying for those of us who like to book non-refundable rates due to their lower cost, but at least the statement credit can help mitigate the higher room rate.
This will stack with Hilton’s latest promotion, along with cashback through a shopping portal. It could also stack with some other Amex Offers like the ones for Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Seeing as it’s only good for stays in the US and US territories though, it won’t stack with the Hilton Amex Offer for properties in Mexico.
If possible, load this to a Hilton American Express card. I’m not sure if Hilton cards have been specifically excluded from having this particular offer available on them though because this is only showing up on my cards that earn Membership Rewards. There might be a version of the offer giving 3,000 Membership Rewards, but I didn’t have that on any cards.