|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Hilton Amex Offer out today offering 3,500 Membership Rewards which is valid at all Hilton properties in the US.
- Get 3,500 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ on room rate and room charges at Hilton properties.
- Expires June 30, 2018.
- Reservations must be made online at Hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Offer only valid at Hilton properties in the US & US territories.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates.
This offer is targeted and only appears to be on Membership Rewards-earning cards, rather than there being a $35 statement credit equivalent. Let us know in the comments below if you get an alternative offer on a card that doesn’t earn Membership Rewards though.
3,500 bonus points on $300 of spend is a great return. Those points are in addition to the minimum 300 Membership Rewards you’d earn normally, so you’ll end up with at least 3,800 points. If you were to spend exactly $300, that’s more than 12.5 points per dollar.
This Hilton Amex Offer is good at any property in the Hilton portfolio that’s in the US or US territories. That means it’ll stack nicely with the other Hilton Amex Offer for Hawaiian properties, so long as you have both offers on the same card.
Seeing as this would presumably be used on a paid stay (unless you charged $300+ to your room on an award stay), you can also earn 6% cashback when making a reservation on Hilton’s website by clicking through from Acorns Found Money.
Last updated on July 1st, 2018