|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Amex Offer for Hilton brand hotels in Hawaii that’s offering a $200 statement credit when spending $1,000 or more on room rate or room charges.
- Spend $1,000+ on room rate and room charges at Hilton brand hotels in Hawaii and get a $200 statement credit.
- Expires June 30, 2019.
- Offer valid only at Hilton brand hotels in the state of Hawaii.
- Reservations must be made online at hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
If you have this offer on a Hilton Aspire card, you could stack the Amex Offer with the $250 Resort Credit to save up to 45%.
There are six Hilton properties in Hawaii that qualify for the $250 Aspire credit (although there are many others that’ll trigger the Amex Offer only):
- Hilton Waikiki Beach
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Hilton Waikoloa Village.
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki – Beachwalk
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana – Waikiki Beach
There are also seven Hilton Grand Vacations properties in Hawaii that qualify for the $250 resort credit, but I’m not 100% sure whether or not they’d trigger the Amex Offer.
- Kings’ Land
- The Grand Islander
- Grand Waikikian
- Hilton Hawaiian Village
- Kohala Suites
- Hokulani Waikiki
- Ocean Tower
Depending on when you visit, paid rates at some of these properties can be fairly reasonable. For example, a four night stay in April at the DoubleTree Alana can be had for just over $1,000 when booking the Flexible Rate:
Paying for this stay with the Aspire card with the Amex Offer loaded would have a net cost of $561.65, or an average of $140.41 per night.
Note that Advance Purchase rates are excluded, but if your stay is after June 30 you should be able to call the hotel and have them take payment in order to trigger the Amex Offer.
Last updated on July 6th, 2019