Update: This promo has been extended until December 31, 2020.
Hilton is offering what may be a targeted bonus: register, then stay once by January 31, 2019 and receive 2,500 bonus Hilton Honors points. Stay a second time and get 5,000 more bonus points. It’s worth a quick click to see if you’re targeted.
- Register, then stay at a Hilton property once by January 31, 2020 and earn 2,500 bonus Hilton Honors points. Stay twice and earn 5,000 additional points.
- Direct link to register
- The terms state this promo is targeted
- Offer valid for stays now through January 31, 2020 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort in the Hilton Portfolio.
- Hilton Honors™ members must first register prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period.
- Registered Hilton Honors™ members will receive credit for stay challenge if any portion of the stay falls with the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends.
- Qualifying stays exclude any rates ineligible for Hilton Honors™ Points accrual, which include rates booked via select third parties.
- See the promotion page for full terms
As noted at the top, it only takes a second to see if you’re eligible. Our Reasonable Redemption Value for Hilton points is only 0.45c each, putting this bonus worth somewhere around $33 or $34 (though that obviously depends on how you use the points). It’s not a huge bonus, but if you stack this with the endless Hilton promotions for extra points plus perhaps an Amex Offer or something of the sort, it could be a nice little bonus. I have a couple of upcoming Hilton stays and would be happy to register to pick up some easy points if I could.
Note that View from the Wing claims that this offer is not targeted (and it makes sense to assume that since the landing page does suggest signing up for a new Hilton account for this offer if you don’t yet have one). However, both my wife and I tried registering (from multiple browsers) and just got error messages. That may means it is targeted and we are not or that Hilton is just experiencing an IT glitch. Personally, I’ll come back to this a few times over the next view days and try to register again with hopes to be able to make it happen.
We have added this to our current hotel promotions page.
H/T: View from the Wing
Last updated on January 25th, 2020